Make Dreams Come True
Mason's Systems Engineering and Operations Research department trains the next generation of problem solvers, the people who will find solutions, make things work better, and have a positive impact on the world. We need your help to continue that work.
Offer a Helping Hand Make a Gift
Our goal is to graduate students who have earned their degrees with the guidance of top faculty in state-of-the-art facilities. We'd also like to help them start their lives without the burden of debt. You can make that happen.
Our department, which is respected around the globe, is determined to stay out front in our field, with our highly sought graduates, our cutting-edge research, and our work with partners to enhance the skills of their current workforce. We're constantly aware of the changing needs of industry, government, and academia, and our graduates are prepared to meet those needs.
To maintain those standards, we need your help in:
- Giving scholarships and financial aid to students in need.
- Helping our undergraduate seniors travel to national capstone competitions.
- Funding our graduate students' travel to research conferences.
- Supporting our students' computational labs.
- Attracting and retaining top-level faculty.
- Providing our scholars and researchers with state-of-the-art facilities.
- Offering opportunities outside the classroom.
Help us help the next generation by providing them with the skills and knowledge they need to find solutions to the problems and challenges we face now and will face in the future. We're counting on you.
"My career goal is to set up an engineering firm and work closely with the federal government. By majoring in Systems Engineering, I will become capable of overseeing different organizations, laying out strategies, and talking to stakeholders."
— Abrar Zaki, SEOR student