Disruption Index Tool
- The articles for research may be found at the Center for Air
Transportation Systems Research website: http://catsr.ite.gmu.edu/pubs.html
- Laskey, K.B., Xu, Ning, and C. Chen. Propogation of Delays
in the National Airspace System. CATSR. August 2006.
- Sherry, Lance and D. Wang. Trend Analysis of Airline Passenger
Trip Delays. CATSR. April 2007.
- Smith, David and L. Sherry. Decision Support Tool for Predicting
Ground Delay Programs (GDP) and Airport Delays from Weather
Forecast Data. CATSR. February 2008.
- Xu, N., Laskey, K.B., Chen, C., Williams, S.C., and L. Sherry.
Bayesian Network Analysis of Flight Delays. January 2007.
- Xu, N., Sherry, L., and K.B. Laskey. Multi-Factor Model
for Predicting Delays at U.S. Airports. CATSR. January 2008.
- Bureau of Transportation Statistics: www.bts.gov
- Jenkins, Darryl. Southwest Airlines: An In-Depth Review. http://www.erau.edu/research/BA590/index.htm
References for Proposal: