- Ph.D., Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering Oklahoma State University
Air Transportation Technology and Systems Engineering
Donohue, G. L. and Andres Zellweger (Editors), Air Transportation System Engineering, American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics Press, September 2001, 732 pages.
- Selected Articles
- Donohue, G.L. "A Macroscopic Air Transportation Capacity Model: Metrics and Delay Correlation" in New Concepts and Methods in Air Traffic Management (Editors, L. Bianco, P. Dell"Olmo and A. Odoni), SpringerVerlag 2001.pp. 45-62.
- Donohue, G. L., "Air Traffic Control Systems" in Handbook of Transport Systems and Traffic Control (Editors, K. Button and D. Hensher) Elsevier Science, 2001
- Donohue, G.L. and R. Shaver, "United States Air Transportation Capacity: Limits to Growth Part I (modeling) and Part II (policy)", National Research Council Transportation Research Board, Washington DC Papers Numbered 00-0582 and 00-0583 January 2000.
- Donohue, G., "Air Traffic Service Privatization: Will the USA join other Developed Nations?", Journal of Air Transport Management ,5 1999 pp.61-62.
- Donohue, G. "A Simplified Air Transportation System Capacity Model", Journal of Air Traffic Control, April-June, 1999, pp 8-15.
- Donohue, G., "Technologically Advanced and Integrated Air Traffic Control System is in Our Future, ICAO Journal, January/February 1996
- Donohue, G., "A Visionary Look at Aviation Surveillance Systems", IEEE/AES Systems Magazine, October 1995
- Donohue, G., "Vision on Aviation Surveillance Systems", Proceedings IEEE International Radar Conference, May 8-11, 1995 pp1-4
- Professional Awards
- Best paper award, 3rd. USA/Euro Control R&D Conference,2000
- NASA 2001, 2002
- FAA 2000, 2001
- Previous Positions
- Associate Administrator of Research and Acquisitions, FAA.